Monday, May 19, 2008

Coming to Terms with Personal Hypocrisy

That's right. I'm a raging hypocrite. All that frustration and furor I shot toward one-post, year-old blogs occupying my desired blog name (This Must Be the Place, Qualia, etc.) must now be redirected and rain down upon hypocritical little me: it's officially been 8 months and 11 days since my first and only post. I could quibber and stammer and proffer excuses regarding travel, new jobs, and the like, but there's really no justification. So, in an attempt to revitalize a barely-breathing blog, I'm going to post a few stories from my last extended travel and some other writings. And then, I'm really, really going to buckle down and write on a regular basis, exploring themes I initially introduced and whatever else makes me pick up the figurative pen. At least my current track record won't be hard to break.

No comments: